This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! Hoping everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a amazing weekend meeting so many inspiring women at Women Get Social San Diego.
We are ready to get our weekday started with our featured blogger, Redefining Mom.
In October 2012, I gave birth to my daughter and found myself returning to work full-time 3 months later. I needed a place to vent, share, experience, and meet people who were experiencing the same emotions as I was and thus in the summer of 2013, Redefining Mom was born! I focus on finding a work/life balance for busy working moms and I just started a series in 2014 called Working Mom Weight Loss. I am a crock pot loving, time management junkie, organizing obsessed mom hoping to have run a 5k by May and get pregnant with baby #2 this summer!
- Five Must Have Productivity Apps for the Working Mom
- New Year’s Commitments NOT Resolutions
- The Problem with Maternity Leave in the US
Go visit Redefining Mom and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017