This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Help us welcome today’s feature blogger, Grace from Reflexions of Grace: Beauty Blog.
She’s a licensed cosmetologist and an independent beauty consultant and we are definitely in need of her fabulous beauty tips!
My name is Grace. I am a Christian wife and mother with a blended family of six children: five with us, one in our hearts. There is never a dull moment in our house! I am a licensed cosmetologist and independent beauty consultant and enjoy connecting with other women and mothers. I’ve always felt I could express myself well in writing so I started blogging to share beauty tips beyond my position behind the chair. I chose the name Reflexions of Grace because it is a reflection of who I am but I also want to present an image of God’s grace to all I those I make connections with.
Check out these fantastic posts:
Let’s go….comment below for roll call then visit Reflexions of Grace: Beauty Blog and spread the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017