Today’s feature blogger, Rhymes with Safari blogs about all her interests but mostly being a dog mom!
I didn’t start out as a dog blogger. Rhymes with Safari (referring to the pronunciation of my name) dates back to 2002 when I was working as a journalist in Prague, Czech Republic. Years later, I became a dog mom, and my focus narrowed quite a bit. I still write about my other interests, like pop culture, martial arts and travel, but my dogs are my passion. I’m writing a memoir about my first German shepherd, Isis, who died suddenly a few years ago, and my blog now chronicles the lives of my loyal rascal Leo and mellow, yet crafty Mia. Please have a look around and subscribe if you enjoy.
Rhymes with Safari thinks you’ll love these 3 posts:
Ready, set, go! Comment below for roll call then make your way to Rhymes with Safari and share the comment love!
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017