Today’s feature blogger, Rhymes with Safari blogs about all her interests but mostly being a dog mom!
I didn’t start out as a dog blogger. Rhymes with Safari (referring to the pronunciation of my name) dates back to 2002 when I was working as a journalist in Prague, Czech Republic. Years later, I became a dog mom, and my focus narrowed quite a bit. I still write about my other interests, like pop culture, martial arts and travel, but my dogs are my passion. I’m writing a memoir about my first German shepherd, Isis, who died suddenly a few years ago, and my blog now chronicles the lives of my loyal rascal Leo and mellow, yet crafty Mia. Please have a look around and subscribe if you enjoy.
Rhymes with Safari thinks you’ll love these 3 posts:
Ready, set, go! Comment below for roll call then make your way to Rhymes with Safari and share the comment love!
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 8, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017