This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Motherhood, adoption and midlife are the focus for today’s featured blogger, Ripped Jeans & Bifocals. And she has a pretty awesome blog title, too.
I am a wife and mother living in sunny San Antonio. I write about motherhood, adoption and midlife, which are the themes behind my blog name: Ripped Jeans & Bifocals. I started blogging in 2011 to capture my family’s two trips to China to adopt our boys. I have a love-hate relationship with running, and I like a good glass of wine and a good story. I won’t win any awards for mommy of the year but I’m sometimes funny and and always real. Come and visit me!
- Four things adoptive families have in common
- Four mommy moves I said I’ve never make
- Nine tips for quick trips
Go visit Ripped Jeans & Bifocals and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017