This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you like your crafts, DIY ideas, simple recipes, and other fun with a side of sarcasm, you are going to love today’s featured blogger, Ruffles and Rain Boots.
Hello, I’m Sarah and welcome my fellow SITS girls to Ruffles and Rain Boots! Here you’ll find printables, tutorials, and crafts for thrifty gifting, sewing, home decor, and kids. Oh, and sarcasm – you’ll definitely find that.
You’ll also find the occasional recipe. And believe me when I say that if I’m sharing a recipe, it is EASY because I am a certifiable mess in the kitchen!
Come on over and stay awhile.
- FROZEN-Inspired Princess Anna Dress Tutorial
- No-Cook Zucchini Noodle Side Dish
- Monster Theme Learn and Play Day
Go visit Ruffles and Rain Boots and share the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017