This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you enjoy seeing old treasures get a much needed update, you will love our featured blog, The Salvaged Boutique. This sister team is making their world beautiful, one project at a time.
We are Kathy and Karen, sisters living in Cleveland, Ohio, who love to decorate and resurrect old & salvaged items. We are pickers, DIY’ers, thifters, upcyclers, ETSY shop owners, furniture painters and restorers. Our Mamita taught us at a young age that living in poverty was no excuse for poor design or lack of style. The Salvaged Boutique has become a family endeavor, lots of sibling banter, a husband/brother-in-law with amazing carpentry skills and a mom who helps us upholster. Every project is different! We hope you follow us on our little journey 🙂
- From Vintage Desk to Kitchen Island Cart
- A 1920’s Vanity Chair Rescued from Garbage Day
- Upcycled Stair Baluster Necklace Stands
Go visit The Salvaged Boutique and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017