This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend.
We are going to start off this week with our featured blogger, Sandy Toes Creations.
I share my parenting successes, freakouts, total failures, ways I’m ruining my kids lives, and things they’ll need therapy for later. I like to include fun activities for kids, art and crafts, recipes, and more useful info, so you don’t think I’m completely nuts. Though, it’s probably too late for that!
I’m an artist, writer, and homeschooling mom to two young kids. I needed a creative outlet, place to put my thoughts, my art, and my passions about family and education, thus my blog was born. I’m a nature lover and live near the beach. One of my favorite things is warm sand under my feet, so the name Sandy Toes Creations fit just right.
I love sharing the things that I’m so passionate about and learning from other parents out there. It’s so reassuring just to know I’m not alone, we’re all doing the best we can and no one’s perfect!
- I’m a Failure When I’m Not Great at Everything
- Tantrums, Troubles, and the Terrible Two’s
- How to be Happy
Go visit Sandy Toes Creations and share the comment love! Comment below for roll call!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017