This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Update: Yesterday’s move to a new host for SITS made the site get a bit crazed. We apologize! The good news is that everything should be resolved today.
Because of yesterday’s downtime, we are giving Katie from The Sassy Silly Spunky Momma another day in the SITS spotlight. If you haven’t had a chance yet, please stop by her blog and say hello! We’ll be back to our regular schedule tomorrow and will be revealing the lucky SITStah who will be taking home our Canon Rebel camera. Stay tuned!!
Katie writes the Sassy Silly Spunky Momma and is just exactly that! Read more about who she is and how her blog came to be…
How did you get introduced to blogging?
I started to read a few different blogs 3 years ago. About 2 years ago, I took the plunge and started my own blog and haven’t looked back since. I love the relationships and amazing opportunities blogging has provided me!
What is your blog about?
Raising my 15 month old son with lots of sass, silliness, and spunk. I share lots of stories and pictures of Drake, but also love to blog about the rewards and challenges of motherhood.
How much time do you spend blogging?
I used to write a post 5 days a week, but I just could not keep up with that schedule. I’m now averaging closer to 3 posts a week which has proved much more manageable. The time I spend reading blogs is a whole different story…
Have you ever written a post you regret writing?
No. I am very careful to keep extended family, my career, and other very personal subjects off limits. With the wide reach of the Internet, you never know who is reading your blog. I have had a few posts where I have felt nervous hitting the publish button but have always been happy in the end I had the courage to.
If you had $500 to spend ONLY on yourself…what would be the first thing you bought?
I would have somebody come and deep clean my house from top to bottom. I love nothing more than a clean house, but it has been one long time since my house has had a good elbow grease cleaning! While my house was being cleaned, I would go get a pedicure and enjoy happy hour with my girlfriends.
Other popular posts from Sassy Silly Spunky Momma:
Wrapped Around His Finger: Who doesn’t love a great birth story?
The Poop Walk: We’ve all experienced the baby blow out, but who wants to walk in it?
Count the Kicks: Something all pregnant women should be aware of in their last trimester.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020