This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are looking for tips on decorating, crafting, and cooking, you will love today’s featured blogger, Sassy Townhouse Living.
I adore the word sassy. It is such a fun word. Sassy is defined as – lively, bold, and full of spirit. That is why I chose this word to describe, in part, my blog name. Come join me in my adventures in crafting, decorating, cooking/baking, product reviews, makeup, and often my commentary on various topics. Remember, we are all on our way into crafting a sassy living space. Live, Learn, and Share!
- 19 of my Favorite Cleaning Products – Tried and True
- What does it mean to have an Epiphany?
- Tile Mosaic Work on Kitchen Island
Go visit Sassy Townhouse Living and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017