This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
New to SITS? Welcome!! Go read this to get started.
Good friends Jessica and Heather started their blog, Saving Money & Living Life, to help people “save money (and time doing it!) buying the little things so that you can afford to enjoy the bigger things”. Reading their blog you will learn everything from how to save money on weddings to throwing a baby shower on a budget and cooking the second best meal your husband has ever had…even if making it nearly causes a kitchen disaster.
There’s no topic they won’t tackle in order to save you money and make you smile doing it.
And they’re pretty.
So that’s nice.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our ProBlogger Summer Challenge continues today with a topic on the importance of interlocking posts. Doing so can not only increase your web traffic, but also expose your readers to different aspects of your blog. Check out Day 8 on BlogFrog!
And, as always, when you see this:
Leave a comment!
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011