This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Hump Day! Hope your week has been a good one so far.
Let’s kick off today by welcoming one of our SITStah’s today we have Jessica from School of Smock.
Hi there! I’m Jessica Smock from School of Smock. This year I finished my dissertation and received my doctorate in education policy. But most of my life is consumed by being the mom of a toddler. I also started a blog about parenting and supporting motherhood, and I’m a collaborator in The HerStories Project, through which our goal is to collect women’s stories of new motherhood and friendship.
- Why It Takes a Village To Raise a Blogger
- Introducing the HerStories Project
- The Biggest Lie We Tell New Parents
Comment below for roll call and then go visit School of Smock and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017