Happy Friday SITStah’s! Are you ready for the weekend?
Let’s all give a warm welcome to Science of Parenthood!
Described as “The Big Bang Theory of parenting blogs,” Science of Parenthood is an illustrated humor blog that uses the scientific and math principles we all learned in school to “explain” the many — so many! — mysteries of parenthood. This is the kind of math and science that becomes crystal clear after you’ve had kids.If you’ve ever wondered how one child can possibly lose so many Star Wars thermoses — at $16 a pop, mind you — or marveled that the same kid who plays Mario Galaxy for hours without a single bathroom break cannot sit still for 10 freakin’ minutes to finish a math worksheet, then Science of Parenthood is for you. Think of it as better parenting through science … and humor that will make you lose whatever bladder control you might have left.
- Why Being A Parent Is Like Being A Scientist
- Car Seat Carbon Dating
- The Story Behind: Obsessive Execution Disorder
Go visit Science Of Parenthood and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017