This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Friday, friends!
Today’s featured blogger is Serahe’ Shoes. Anyone that loves shoes is going to fall in love with this site!
This site is my Shoe Wishlist. My relationship with shoes started after I left a long abusive relationship and bought my first pair of heels. For the first time in my life I felt powerful, beautiful, and strong. My heels helped me walk away from abuse forever. I started this blog because I spent a lot of time looking at amazing shoes on Pinterest and other sites, but was frustrated because I couldn’t find the brand or figure out where to buy them. Even when I did, they were too expensive! I needed my shoe therapy and couldn’t find this site, so I made it, hoping other women could find shoes they love too.
Go visit Serahe’Shoes and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017