This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Need some new ideas? Whether it’s sewing, crafting, or baking Amanda from Sew Much To Say can help!
Hello everyone! I’m Amanda Rose and I am so excited to have you in my little corner of the internet today. Sew Much To Say is exactly what it sounds like…a compilation of all of the things I have to say about sewing, crafting, crocheting, learning new things and growing as a person. If you stop by you’ll see everything from book reviews to “Saturday’s Sweets.” Please join me as I learn to bake in ways I’ve never imagined, attempt to sew things I’ve only seen in stores, and learn more about who I am along the way!
Sew Much To Say recommends these posts:
Time to share some comment love! Start here for roll call then make sure you head to Sew Much To Say and keep the comments coming!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017