Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Today’s feature blogger is here to help us ring in the new year!
Welcome Sheila from Sheila’s Place!
I am a high school math teacher near retirement who writes novels that happen here and sometimes in alternate realities. Stop by and you will find blogs on writing topics with advice and suggestions for all writers. I also share my thoughts on gardening, crafts, and food. I get inspired by other bloggers and I hope you find inspiration at Sheila’s Place.
Sheila recommends these fabulous posts:
- The Mindstalker
- Publishing: You can’t sign a book contract after you’re dead!
- Hobbies: Can you have too many?
Time to share some comment love! Roll call below then head to Sheila’s Place and keep it coming!
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017
- How I Got My Instagram Account To Be Seen By Thousands - Jun 19, 2017
- Writing In First Person: Am I Revealing Too Much? - Jun 5, 2017
- Pink Champagne Cupcakes - May 26, 2017
- Simple Ways to Live a More Natural Lifestyle - May 24, 2017
- What Do People Want To Read About, Anyway? - May 22, 2017
- 5 Easy And Practical Steps To Simplify Your Life - May 22, 2017