This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you made your New Year’s resolutions yet?
Today’s feature blogger is here to help us ring in the new year!
Welcome Sheila from Sheila’s Place!
I am a high school math teacher near retirement who writes novels that happen here and sometimes in alternate realities. Stop by and you will find blogs on writing topics with advice and suggestions for all writers. I also share my thoughts on gardening, crafts, and food. I get inspired by other bloggers and I hope you find inspiration at Sheila’s Place.
Sheila recommends these fabulous posts:
- The Mindstalker
- Publishing: You can’t sign a book contract after you’re dead!
- Hobbies: Can you have too many?
Time to share some comment love! Roll call below then head to Sheila’s Place and keep it coming!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017