Now that your kids are setted back into school and your schedule is in place, are you looking to spend some time focusing on yourself and your health? Today’s featrued blogger, Simple Delights, has tips and resources to help you on your wellness journey.
I’m Bri, the blogger and writer behind Simple Delights. I am a Registered Dietitian and Wellness Coordinator by day, but am so passionate about wellness that I created this blog to share tips and resources with others. Health should bring you joy, not rob you of it, so I try to keep things both simple and delightful! I also post a weekly “What to Eat Wednesday” column on the blog for the Dallas Pure Barre studio where I teach.
Go visit Simple Delights and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017