This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Our featured blogger today is a single mother writes with equal parts heart and humor. Say hi to Kimberly from Rubber Chicken Madness.
Here’s a bit about Kimberly and her blog:
My life isn’t made up of white picket fences and happy endings, but for a long time I wished that it were.
Divorce. Single motherhood. Constant budget crises. A neurotic dog.
But once I decided to abandon the idea of perfection, I found a beauty in my life that blew my mind and soothed my soul, and it all started with a rubber chicken.
It’s not what I planned, but it’s perfect anyway.
Some of Kimberly’s favorite posts are:
A cute look at the two sides of her personality in Inner Brat.
It’s a Fine Line discusses the “my child would never” syndrome.
Reflecting on her activist teenager in We Reap What We Sow.
After checking in here with a quick comment, head over to Kimberly’s for more of Rubber Chicken Madness!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016