This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you need great ideas for food, organization, gardening, or pretty much anything else, you are going to love today’s featured blogger, Snapshots and Snippets.
Hi My name is Amber and I live in a small corner of Ireland with my two daughters and many, many pets.
I started blogging in 2006 and just used it as an online diary at first, but as I people asked me how I made something or how I cooked something I realized that I could put my teaching skills to a good use and start sharing my how to on-line and Snapshots and Snippets was born. I share recipes, how I organized my very disorganized self, the crafts I get up to and how I grow my own organic vegetables in our small garden.
- The Bottom of the Laundry Pile does exist
- How to fit in Getting Fit
- Things you can make from your Garden
Go visit Snapshots and Snippets and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017