This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger is a lovely writer who left her social worker career behind and is raising her kids while pursuing freelancing.Welcome Mary Lauren from My 3 Little Birds.
Here’s a little about My 3 Little Birds:
I’m Mary Lauren, a social worker turned mother turned blogger. Before I was any of these things, though, I was a writer. My 3 Little Birds focuses on the small reflections — MOMents — that make life so beautiful.
Mary Lauren wants you to read:
Grain by Grain – a moving account of that overwhelmed feeling of trying to manage a newborn and older siblings.
Learning the art of acceptance in The Book of Wrongs.
Ohio Schoolhouse remembers a time gone by.
Lovely writing…so Roll Call here right now and then head over to My 3 Little Birds to enjoy more of Mary Lauren!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020