This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger is a lovely writer who left her social worker career behind and is raising her kids while pursuing freelancing.Welcome Mary Lauren from My 3 Little Birds.
Here’s a little about My 3 Little Birds:
I’m Mary Lauren, a social worker turned mother turned blogger. Before I was any of these things, though, I was a writer. My 3 Little Birds focuses on the small reflections — MOMents — that make life so beautiful.
Mary Lauren wants you to read:
Grain by Grain – a moving account of that overwhelmed feeling of trying to manage a newborn and older siblings.
Learning the art of acceptance in The Book of Wrongs.
Ohio Schoolhouse remembers a time gone by.
Lovely writing…so Roll Call here right now and then head over to My 3 Little Birds to enjoy more of Mary Lauren!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016