Get ready to get organized and take your craft game up a notch with today’s featured blogger, Southern Couture.
Hello, I’m Bethany and I find joy in the small things in life. There is a certain happiness and satisfaction in imagining a new craft or project and then being able to create it yourself. I enjoy craft projects from sewing, paper-crafting including cards and stamps, mod podge, Cricut projects, scrapbooking, and just about any other craft you can imagine. Even as a young girl, I enjoyed crafting and being able to learn new skills. This love has continued to grow over the years.
- Craft Room Organization with Framed Pegboard
- Decorating With Vintage Pieces
- Upcycled Framed Chalkboard
Go visit Southern Couture and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017