This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hopefully everyone had a wonderful weekend and is ready to get this Monday started! We are going to kick this week off with our Featured Blogger, Stuffed Suitcase.
Hi SITStahs! I’ve always had a strong interest in traveling, but growing up my family didn’t have the money or opportunity to take many vacations. Once I married my husband that interest was fed, and since both of our families lived far away we traveled early on with our children. I became the go-to person for travel questions among our friends and family. In 2012 I started Stuffed Suitcase to share my tips and experiences with others, and help them enjoy family travel. I don’t travel all the time, so my blog is packed full of tips to help you organize your family travel & family life!
- 5 Steps to Teach Your Kids How to Pack
- 40 Weeks of School Lunches: Week 11
- 6 Tips for How to Organize Photos
Go visit Stuffed Suitcase and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017