This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Monday! We hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We’re kicking off this week’s featured bloggers with a gal who talks about style for moms as well as all the things she tries (some successful, some not!) as a mom. Welcome Hatton from Freshmom!
I’m a full time working mom with an adorable baby boy named Thomas (a face only a mother could love? I think not. Check out that photo. I know that’s not just motherly love. He’s a cutie!) I live in Myrtle Beach, SC and am surrounded by amazing family and friends. In the past year, I’ve gone from staring at the baby monitor to make sure he’s breathing to marveling at the moment he asked me to change his diaper. This blog is about all of the things that I’ve tried so far!
Hatton’s favorite posts are:
Top 5 Statements You’ll Hear While Pregnant is a great laugh for soon-to-be-moms.
Her dog hacked into her blog and wrote A Message From The Dog.
The Super Sweet First Birthday Party went off without a hitch!
After leaving a quick comment here, head over to Freshmom for more fun!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016