Today’s Featured Blogger is sharing her weight loss surgery journey. Welcome Jennifer from SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time).
In May 2012 I made the life-changing decision to have a weight loss surgery called the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I have been blogging since 2007 and blogging about weight loss since 2008. I felt that my weight loss blog, Losing It, was the perfect format to chronicle my WLS journey and educate others on the fact about weight loss surgery as I lose it ALL – one pound cake at a time.
SuperMom’s recommended posts:
Comment here and then be sure to visit SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) and show some comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012