This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s Featured Blogger is sharing her weight loss surgery journey. Welcome Jennifer from SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time).
In May 2012 I made the life-changing decision to have a weight loss surgery called the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy. I have been blogging since 2007 and blogging about weight loss since 2008. I felt that my weight loss blog, Losing It, was the perfect format to chronicle my WLS journey and educate others on the fact about weight loss surgery as I lose it ALL – one pound cake at a time.
SuperMom’s recommended posts:
Comment here and then be sure to visit SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) and show some comment love!
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020