This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting us through this hump day is today’s feature blogger, Lauren from Teaspoon Travelers.
She blogs about exploring and eating. Yum! I can’t wait!
My name is Lauren and if there are two things I love to do it’s explore and eat. I do most of my exploring in my own backyard, however, we are getting to travel a bit more these days. The eating part is easy. I live with a chef so I get to explore new things in that area too. The Teaspoon Travelers is a blog David (my fiance) and I started together as a way to share with others our love of eating and exploring. Journey with us as we explore my life as a forced vegetarian and the big world around us!
Lauren is sure you will love these 3 posts:
Go visit Teaspoon Travelers to spread some comment love! And don’t forget to comment below for roll call!
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
Carlo/Carlo At Your Service Productions says
I’m right there with you – not eating meat. Happy SITS Day (belated)!
Cupcakes from a food truck?That sounds AWESOME!
Happy SITS Day!
Not gonna lie. The ear hats pulled me in! Haha!!! Headed over to poke around your place!
Sarah @ Sweet & Savory Life says
What could be better than traveling and eating? Blogging about your adventures, of course! Excited to check out your blog – congrats on your feature!
Congrats on being featured! Can’t wait to read it!
Stephanie @ Babe's Rockin' Mami says
Eating is one of my favorite things! Haha, happy SITS day!
Kylie Mawdsley says
Hey, fellow redheads! Love that photo – I’m going in!
home jobs by mom says
Heading on over…
Jean Lynd says
on my way to visit–
Lynne Childress says
So excited to read your blog!! Happy SITS Day!
Nicole Bruinekool says
Happy SITS Day!
Beer Cheese Soup sounds great 🙂 Happy SITS Day!
Leah Davidson says
Love adventure! Happy SITS day!
Happy SITS Day!
Kate Burt says
Congrats on your special day!!
I can fully attest to Lauren + Dave’s love for adventure, food and each other!! I absolutely love being apart of their lives – and, also, therefore a member of their dinner table on occasion – their great friendship & amazing meals always have me wanting more!! 🙂
JDaniel4's Mom says
I love your hats! I am heading over to read.
Congrats on your SITS Day! Off to read about yummy cupcakes now : )