This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger is full of life. She writes about her Christian faith, motherhood and one of her passions – the adoption process for children. Say hi to Allison of A Few Sprinkles Short of a Sundae!
Hello, I’m Allison – blog addict, aspiring novelist, photographer, wife and mother. I have 2 bloggy goals. First is to share that life is imperfect and that God loves us in spite of that. And also to be sure that every mother knows she’s not alone when she goes through things like depression, infertility, crazy kids and trying to maintain her own identity. I’m an avid adoption blogger as well. Come join me, I have ice cream!
Some of Allison’s favorite posts are:
What it means to be Sweating Faith
Fake Kids or Real Moms – or, what not to say to an adoptive momma.
A discussion of raising her son to be a gentleman in Chivalry Isn’t Dead.
Check in with Roll Call below and then head over for more of Allison and A Few Sprinkles Short of a Sundae.
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Apr 4, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 31, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020