This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Meet Ashley and Lisa! These 2 SITStahs are telling it like it is over at The Dose of Reality.
Ashley and Lisa feel that we should stop pretending that we are all baking in our vintage Valentino white pantsuits like Charlotte in the second Sex and the City movie with the ability for our nanny to rush in while we cry in our 2,000 square foot closet after chocolate ruins our perfect outfit. More likely, we are Miranda, in that we have no idea what we are really doing, how we are doing it, or even if we are doing it well. Shouldn’t we all just say that? After all, if it takes a village, shouldn’t that village be honest and hold each other up, rather than knock each other down by pretending we are perfect? At The Dose of Reality, you will get that kind of truth, because we believe strongly in telling it like it is, like it really is.
Be sure to read these fabulous posts:
Are you ready? Comment here then visit The Dose of Reality and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017