This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s featured blogger focuses on her faith, marriage, food and travel- basically, all about her journey.
I chronicle about faith, marriage and life in general. My desire for this blog is to encourage women to live their lives for Jesus and to encourage them to be the wife they ought to be. In between, I also share about my adventures as a sister, daughter, friend, and human being! Join me in my little nest and I’ll serve you some awesome Asian foods! How’s that for a treat? See you there!
- Marriage: Expressions to Remember
- Faith: Flicker of Light
- Life in General: Top Reasons Why It’s More Fun in the Philippines
Leave a comment below and check out The Journey of a Woman.
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012