This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Let’s all give a big warm welcome to The Pancake Life! You might be surprised to find out her blog has nothing to do with food.
I’ve waited a super long time for this so i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. Thank you SITS Ladies…you just made my day, month, year that much better! Here goes a little about me.
The Pancake Life has nothing to do with food but everything to do with living and enjoying life, love and family to the fullest. Yes, happiness really begins with a plate full of pancakes smothered in syrup…at least in our family it does.
I became Mrs. Pancakes on 4.23.11. Why the name Mrs. Pancakes? Because my man loves him some good and fluffy pancakes! It’s the type of food that has always made him happy and that’s the kind of life I want us to live, a happy one. Plus, i never met anyone that LOVED pancakes that wasn’t happy while feasting on it. On 8.28.12, I became Mama Pancakes and our lives were changed forever in the best possible way. My previous blog: Adventures of Team Pancakes followed the ramblings and adventures of our lives as a married couple and new parents!
Over the past several years since I started to blog, i have come to love this community so much. I’ve made friends, I’ve learned about myself as a woman, wife, mommy, friend and i continue to be enamored with this world. I am so glad i found it because i continue to want to do it for a very long time to come!!
Go visit The Pancake Life and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
Back from vacation and catching up – I LOVE the name of your blog. So cute! Happy SITS day!
Heather @ Work from Home with Kids says
Pancakes tomorrow for breakfast!!! 😀 Happy SITS!!
miss foodie fab says
Super cute blog name!
Mo at Mocadeaux says
Happy SITS Day!! I love the name of your blog and the story behind it!!
Love this. I’m definitely heading over to check out the blog now. 🙂
Jean Lynd says
Heading on over…
Julie Moore says
Happy Belated SITS Day! 🙂
[email protected] Cooking with Curls says
Happy SITS Day!!!
Happy SITS Day!!!
Love your blog title! It sure sounds like a happy place and congratulations on being featured! Off to check your site <3