This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ashley from The Stafford Diaries has had a busy 2 years. Go check out her journey!
I’m a graduate of the Florida State University with a degree in Fashion Merchandising. In the past two years, I’ve gotten married, moved to NYC, moved to CT, had my first child, and am moving to Atlanta. I love Jesus, family, fashion, cooking, and crafting. Join me on this incredible journey, as I seek out God’s plan for my life and where it leads me.
Leave your comment on this post first. Then go visit The Stafford Diaries and share the comment love!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
What a beautiful family! So sorry I’m late to the party, but off to visit now. XOXO
Oh no, did I miss you when you lived in CT? Fellow CT mom here. Happy late SITS day.
Anne | The Pink Momma says
What a beautiful family!
Carlo/Carlo At Your Service Productions says
Playing “catch up”, I’m just getting over here to wish you a warm congratulations on your SITS Day. I hope it was everything that you hoped it would be!
Jean Lynd says
Off to visit!
Ok, I missed your day, but your family is adorable and I just had to comment. Also, I’m totally jealous of your gorgeous red hair. 🙂
Good Food Good Friends says
Sorry I missed your SITS Day! Hope it was fantastic!!!!
Happy SITS Day! Sounds like you have had a lot of adventure in the past couple of years!
OMG your baby girl is just breathtaking! Love the colors you chose for that family photo–makes me think of spring 🙂 Happy SITS day!!
Erin Bassett says
So young!! Beautiful family!
wendy vides says
Happy Sit’s Day!!!! Beautiful Family Congrats
Maris King says
Happy Sits Day! Stafford diaries is such a nice blog and I really appreciate this couple for being in love with each other.
Lisa Maurer says
Your daughter is a cutie! Happy SITS day.
Denise Malloy says
Happy SITS day!!
Beautiful family and wedding photo! Heading on over…
Leslie McCain says
What a beautiful baby..I share your love of fashion as I too have a degree in fashion merchandising. I want to wish you good luck on your journey.
Jester Queen says
Happy SITS day. What an adorable family photo! Your little girl is precious!
madge | the vegetarian casserole queen says
Happy SITS day! The premise of your blog is just lovely!