This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kristi from Mommy Crib Notes is all about sharing her tips for parents – whether it’s a brilliant idea or a quick time-saver!
Here’s a little about Kristi:
I’m the mother of two little beauties 18 months apart – the first one planned, the second one, not so much. I do whatever it takes, a diet heavy on chocolate and caffeine, Gregorian chants, whatever, to maintain inner peace among motherhood, career and the pursuit of domestic glory. I began my blog to give other moms a “cheat sheet” of discoveries and tips that make parenthood easier.
Some of Kristi’s favorite posts are:
Body By Baby teaches us all a little lesson about confidence.
Grab some great tips in Meal Ideas for Toddlers.
Bye Bye Babyhood is a reflection on little ones growing up.
Check in here for Roll Call, then head over to Kristi’s for more of Mommy Crib Notes!
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 1, 2020
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016