This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Dianna, from The Kennedy Adventures, is a southern belle with a dash of spunk. Okay, a couple dashes of spunk. She’s an incredible mom of a teen, a little girl, and twin boys, and somehow manages to survive in tact each day.
Why did you start blogging?
I began blogging back in December of 2007, right after we found out we were having twins. It was originally a way to chronicle the pregnancy with the boys, but has morphed into something bigger and much better!
What is your blog about?
On my blog, you’ll find day to day life with a teenager, a preschooler, and identical twin tornadoes, all while trying to live my Catholic faith, and throw a little homeschooling in, too. I’m particularly proud of Saints and Scripture Sunday, my weekly meme (carnival, whatever you want to call it) where I share a little more about my faith. I also write for The Homeschooling Classroom and Catholic Mothers Online.
How much time do you spend blogging?
Boy, this is a hard one! I’d say about five to ten hours per week — not nearly as much as I would like to. I do a lot of work on it on Tuesdays, and then in the evenings when the children are in bed. It’s getting harder and harder to balance life and blogging.
If you could take four of your closest friends on an all expense paid trip, where would you go?
Easy! I’m not picky in the least — needs to be somewhere warm and sunny on the beach, with a swank pool, hot tub and pool side bar. Plenty of private oceanfront, as well as a posh spa to provide massages, manicures and pedicures. I’d also require a loaded workout room, as I’m beginning to slowly train for my (first, if it doesn’t kill me) 5K run. Add in wi-fi access, delicious food, peace, quiet and coffee, and we’re all set!
Would your husband ever consider guest posting on your blog?
I would LOVE if my husband would guest post on the blog — I’ve asked him before to write his version of our children’s birth stories, since he recalls things completely different than me. I think he would do it – especially given the help of my SITStahs asking him!
Other popular posts in The Kennedy Adventures:
How To Survive The First Two Years with Twins, Kennedy Style: Need I say more? In this post Dianna shares a list of must haves when raising twins.
Leave Your Anxiety At The Door: Saints And Scripture Sunday: A look at anxiety from a religious perspective.
How To Behave In The Emergency Room: As an ER nurse Dianna has seen it all. Here is her list of things you should keep in mind to make your ER trip a little more bearable.
Can’t wait to hear what you think of The Kennedy Adventures!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Would you like to be featured on our website and get a nice bump in traffic and followers? Then let us showcase your blog! Read about how to get involved here.
And, as always, when you see this button:
Be sure to support your fellow SITStah & leave a comment!
- How To Start A Blog In 20 Minutes - Apr 29, 2019
- Summer Fun Kits To Keep Kids Busy - Apr 15, 2019
- Blogging Tools, Apps, and Plugins To Help Save Time - Sep 17, 2018
- 15 Cool Summer Reads - Apr 13, 2018
- Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans - Mar 21, 2018
- Content Is King: Make Your Writing Stand Out - Mar 8, 2017
- YouTube For Bloggers - Jan 23, 2014
- How To Create a Signature For Your Blog Posts Using My Live Signature - Aug 22, 2013
- 7 Tips To Become A Vlogging Brand Ambassador - Jul 21, 2013
- PicMonkey Photo Collages Released! - May 30, 2012
- Confessions of a Scary Mommy - Apr 2, 2012
- Broken, Hacked, and Deleted…When Good Blogs Go Bad - Feb 6, 2012
- A Year Of Better Blogging - Feb 1, 2012
- Free Photo Editing Websites And Apps - Jan 24, 2012
- Inspired and Finding Balance - Oct 4, 2011