This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you.
Get a look at what it is like to be the mom of teens with today’s featured blogger, Two Teens And Their Mama.
Hi, I’m Lana! I’ve been a mom for 19 years, but my boys are growing up and things are changing. I blog about raising teenagers, getting older, and things I love, with a little fashion, beauty, food and travel thrown in. It’s kind of random, just like my life, but lots of fun!
- My Son Found His Passion
- The Day I Met Ellen Degeneres (& What Happened Next)
- The Fathering Instinct
Go visit Two Teens And Their Mama and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
- How To Make A Viral Video - Sep 20, 2017
- How To Become A Blogger And Stay A Blogger - Sep 11, 2017
- Is A Blog Essential For A Freelance Writer? - Aug 10, 2017
- How To Find More Creativity In Your Life - Jul 12, 2017