This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kicking off our week we have a very inspirational feature blogger today!
Help us give a warm welcome to Vicki from Vicki’s Blog
Thoughts, inspirations, dreams, and spiritual aspirations of award-winning author, Vicki M. Taylor. A full time author & blogger with Bipolar Disorder keeping it all together with Faith and perseverance.
Vicki’s 3 favorite posts:
- Five Minute Friday – Rest
- Everything I Learned about Writing by Reading Stephen King
- Staying Focused the Good Times and not so Good
Let’s go! Comment below for roll call then head to Vicki’s Blog and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017