This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Todays featured blogger is all about inspiring others and putting a smile on their face. Make sure to stop by and check out VITA – Train for Life!
VITA means LIFE and my blog is a collection of my life which includes lots of running, raising my crazy 4 year-old twin boys and living it up in the Northeast with my husband of seven years! I come from a long line of smart-mouthed women and I always try to use my powers for good…I mean I really try! I owned a Personal Training and Fitness studio named VITA – Train for Life for five years, but had to sell it in 2012 to become a SAHM. It was very hard for me to start up this blog and put myself out here but I’m so glad I did. I have met so many amazing and inspiring people, and I’m eager to meet more. Please join me at VITA – Train for Life where I hope you’ll learn something and get a good laugh…and really the most important part is the laugh!
Go visit VITA – Train for Life! and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017