This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Hump Day!
Before you get to excited about the weekend just being a few days a way, give VMG206 a nice warm welcome.
I’m a Paper Crafter, DIY’er and Blogger… I use multimedia (Paper, Rubber Stamps & Ink, Old Books & Music, Digital, Thrift Store Finds, Fabric, Furniture and Paint) to create beautiful things. I’m from Seattle, WA but recently relocated to Wisconsin ~ culture shock! I love Espresso, IPhones, Cupcakes, Burt’s Bee’s Lip Shimmer, Flip Flops, Travelling, Hot Weather and Bichon’s. My dream job would be to live in Paris running a vintage home goods shop. But for now I’m in Wisconsin crafting and repurposing old furniture!
Go visit VMG206 and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017