This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You will love reading today’s featured blogger, The Walker Fireside Chats, as she shares stories from her life and the humorous moments that make it fun.
I’m a Texas transplant in Florida with my resident (PGYI) husband, Jared, and our toy poodle named Henry.
When I thought about starting a blog, I did not really have any special knowledge to share. What I do have is a passion for writing and connecting with people. President Franklin D. Roosevelt is the inspiration for my blog title because he used the Fireside Chats to bring encouragement and peace to the American people during a difficult time in our nation’s history. That is my purpose with The Walker Fireside Chats: to bring you laughter and encouragement!
- I’m a Wife…but Not a Medical Wife!
- Let Me Tell You About…the Time my Dog Tried to Kill Himself with Frozen Yogurt
- My China Shepherdess Shoes
Go visit The Walker Fireside Chats and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017