This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
We have great feature blogger to kick off your weekend!
Meet Paula from Welcoming Spirit.
Her quote says it all…”come to dance with the Spirit…to waltz with your own faults…to be the beautiful You you already are.”
My name is Paula and I started my blog, Welcoming Spirit, in 2008 as an outlet for spiritual reflections and as a place to collect inspiration while planning retreats at a Franciscan retreat center in the San Francisco Bay Area. I still share spiritual reflections and now write about our two year old son (Zoom), along with cataloging the renovations on our first house, a little bitty 1971 Spanish style ranch that needs a lot of love. I invite you to stop by and encourage you to “come to dance with the Spirit…to waltz with your own faults…to be the beautiful You you already are.”
Check out these 3 posts:
Comment below for roll call then be sure to visit Welcoming Spirit and share the comment love!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017