This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What’s for Dinner? Well if you aren’t sure you might want to stop on by What’s for Dinner, Mama and get some inspiration!
Hi – I’m Renée. Over a decade ago, when one of my five daughters told me that she wanted to be a vegetarian, I decided I was not going to cook separate meals, nor was she going to survive on tofu, faux meat, and peanut butter sandwiches. That philosophy still holds. I cook and blog about real food – healthy (mostly), comforting, and delicious – and always vegetarian-friendly (although you will occasionally find bacon on the side and recipes that have both meat-based and veggie-friendly options). As a proud native Portlander, I also post about life and living with my darlin’ Mr. B in the best foodie town on the left coast.
Go visit What’s for Dinner, Mama? and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017