This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today’s feature blogger, Heather from When The Kids Are Bored, is just in time with summer around the corner.
Stop by for some ideas to keep the kids from going stir crazy!
Hey ya’ll! I’m Heather and I write a little blog called When The Kids Are Bored. Have you ever had one of those days when the kids are driving you insane and all you want to do is lock yourself in a closet and eat a big ol’ box of chocolates? That’s how WTKAB got started. Join me in my mission to find ways to keep the kids busy and us mamas sane! Thank you so much SITS Girls for featuring me today! I can’t wait to meet all of my Sitstahs!
- A Yummy, Gummy, Gooey Science Experiment
- Take Care of Yourself, Too!
- I Was Nominated for a Leibster! Wait, What’s a Leibster?
Go visit When The Kids Are Bored and share the comment love! Don’t forget to roll call below!
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Jan 2, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017