This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Wednesday! We are halfway through the work week.
Lets all give a warm welcome to our featured blogger Being a Wordsmith.
I survived chickenpox, Catholic School, cancer, and childbirth. I’m Kimberly and my blog, Being A Wordsmith, is all about easy recipes, productivity tips, TV show reviews, and living happier, healthier, and wiser. I am a married WAHM in the New Orleans area raising an only child (It’s his world, we’re just living in it!). I started blogging in January 2013 to motivate me to finish my suspense novel, Acting On Her Behalf, and I’m thrilled to say I published it on Amazon in October.
- Should I Tell My Readers That I’m A Black Catholic Convert Who Votes Democrat?
- Louisiana Seafood Gumbo (Rigged)
- It’s My Birthday Complete With Giveaway, Flashback, and Surprise!
Go visit Being A Wordsmith and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017