This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The work week is half way over! I don’t know about you but I’m super excited for the weekend. Before we get to excited make sure to give Work in Sweats Mama a warm welcome!
I’m Nicole, a 30-something, WAHM who blogs about the ups and downs of balancing a full-time job with the demands of a fearless 1-year-old and a precocious 4-year-old. Join me at Work in Sweats Mama to share my passion for running, my travel adventures (with and without the kids), and the unique aspects of working from home, including my less-than-professional wardrobe. I really do work in my sweats most days! I’m currently training for the Richmond Marathon and counting down the days until our next vacation. My idea of a fabulous getaway involves lots of GORP while backpacking in the National Park system, although trail running and SUP-ing in Hawaii are close seconds!
- My Garment-Free Experience at the Friedrichsbad
- A New Perspective – One Mile Changes Everything
- My To-Do List
Go visit Work in Sweats Mama and share the comment love! Make sure to comment below for roll call.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017