This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi!!! Today we are featuring a lovely blogger who writes about all sorts of topics from blogging to military life to marriage and family. Oh, and she’s writing a novel, too. She covers it all! Welcome Courtney from The Mommy Matters!
A peek into Courtney’s blog:
The Mommy Matters is a raw and honest look at my life as I fumble my way through motherhood, marriage, homeschooling and a career as a Graphic Designer, Professional Photographer & Novelist. (Did I mention I’m a bit of an over-achiever?) My goal? To show other moms that you CAN have a life, goals, and a sense of individuality outside the realm of motherhood.
Some of Courtney’s favorite posts are:
I Am the Perfect Parent is something everybody should read.
A heartfelt rant (another piece every Mom should read): I Yell at my Kid…Guess that makes YOU a better mom
Pain is Pain (no matter how long you’ve endured it) addresses struggles over trying to conceive – and people’s reactions to it.
Now leave a short comment for Roll Call, and head over to The Mommy Matters for more of Courtney!
- 3 Ways To Document Your Family Vacation With Photographs - May 6, 2019
- How a Professional Photographer Stores Photos Online - Sep 26, 2018
- 5 Kids Photos Every Mom Should Take - Sep 13, 2018
- 3 Easy Photography Projects to Try this Summer - Jun 11, 2018
- How to Create Cover Photos for Instagram Story Highlights - Mar 14, 2018
- How To Share Photos From Lightroom To Instagram - Jan 24, 2018
- 3 Tips for Photographing Your Everyday Life - Sep 4, 2017
- What to Do When You Don’t Have Access to Natural Light - Jul 24, 2017
- How to Take a Perfect Flat Lay Photograph - May 24, 2017
- How To Take Great Instagram Photos - Feb 24, 2017
- 3 Tips For Completing A Project 365 - Jan 9, 2017
- How To Start A 365 Photography Project - Jan 4, 2017
- 3 Blog Photography Backgrounds Under $10 - Aug 31, 2016
- Tips For Photographing Your Own Kids - Aug 3, 2016
- How To Plan For Your Wedding Photos - Jul 8, 2016