This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If you are looking for some inspiration in your life, you are going to love today’s featured blogger, Y I’m Writeous.
My name is Yulunda and I have had some of the most amazing experiences in life, but, I know that my character was not developed in ease and good times. My character was built through trials, suffering and ultimately being an overcomer. Because of those hot fires, I am now steel.
Yes, I know the feelings of despair, feeling alone and being in a very dark and destitute place. Yet, I refused to linger in my hardships or the legacy that was pre-determined for me, I decided to “Break Free” AND, help as many people to experience freedom while walking in their purpose.
I started my blog because I want to be that place that provides the encouragement that someone may need at his/her lowest point. I want to be the one to say, “You can make it.” and I want to be that person to count on, the right person. That is Y I’m Writeous.
Go visit Y I’m Writeous and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017