This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ah, who doesn’t love a wedding? The dress, the flowers, the party. Such a wonderful day.
Here is a blogger who has a great appreciation for all things wedding. Meet Katherine, a blogger at Your Wedding Keepsakes and Etsy shop owner.
I’m Katherine (some call me Katie) I am an open minded and spiritual person who strives to always maintain a positive attitude and greet each new day with grace, dignity and gratitude.
At my blog, Your Wedding Keepsakes, it is my goal to provide inspiration for your big day through diy wedding tips. ideas, supplies and photography all to help create your perfect wedding. Many of the things I share can be used for special occasions and parties too!
I welcome your bloggy friendship!
Let’s get our beauty fix for the day. Leave a comment on this post and then say hello to Katherine at Your Wedding Keepsakes and share the comment love!
- Why Bloggers Need Instagram (And How to Get to Your First 1,000 Followers) - Oct 28, 2013
- Best Apps To Make Your Life Easier - Jul 31, 2013
- 8 WordPress Plugins Your Blog Can’t Live Without - Jul 25, 2013
- Cleaning up the mess - May 30, 2013
- Finding Baby Bedtime Bliss - May 16, 2013
- 5 Ways You’re Failing Facebook - Apr 3, 2013
- Easy & Free Photos To Download For Your Blog - Mar 27, 2013
- 3 Secrets to How to Get Facebook Fans and Increase Engagement - Mar 20, 2013
- Calculate Your Website Grade With This FREE Tool - Feb 11, 2013
- How to Share a Link on Facebook & Get Clicks Back To Your Blog - Jan 28, 2013
- Does Google Read Your Blog? - Jan 14, 2013
- Common New Year Resolutions for Bloggers - Jan 7, 2013
- Your Doctor’s Wife - Oct 5, 2012
- SuperMom: Losing It (One Pound Cake At A Time) - Oct 4, 2012
- The Epic Adventures of a Modern Mom - Oct 3, 2012