This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hey SITStahs let’s all give a big welcome to Your Writing Coach.
You can find Vicki managing websites, writing novels and spending time with her Grandchildren!
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor has filled her life not only with her writing but expanded it to include her grandchildren, pets, hubby, fun activities and life in general. She no longer hides in her office day and night. She has become one with the outside world. She manages her websites, maintains several blogs, shares her writing experience as a writer’s coach, and in between writes novels and short stories, all while battling Bipolar Disorder, PTSD, OCD, GAD, SAD and XYZ!
- Writing TIps – 10 Tips for Aspiring Authors
- Writing Tips – Writer’s Block
- The Least You Should Know – Quotation Marks
After commenting below for roll call go visit Your Writing Coach and share the comment love!
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017