This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It is time to get inspired to meet all of your healthy living goals for the new year with today’s featured blogger, Zen & Spice.
My name is Emily, and I’m a Registered Dietitian from Dallas, Texas. I’m a food lover and nutrition enthusiast who has a fascination for cooking, gardening, practicing yoga and embracing the mind body connection. On my blog you’ll find healthy recipes, motivation strategies, meditation tips, and things that make me happy. My mission is to inspire you to make healthy choices—not just in food choices but also in being active and maintaining the mind-body connection. The recipes you’ll find here will be geared toward natural, fresh whole foods as close to their original form as possible.
- Beginning a Meditation Practice
- Shrimp Scampi with Zoodles
- No-Bake Cheesecake Bites with Golden Raisin Puree
Go visit Zen & Spice and share the comment love! Remember to comment below for roll call.
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Dec 23, 2017
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017