This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Before hitting publish, there are a few things you need to do besides write the post. You can make sure your ducks are in a row, your images are tagged correctly, and you’ve chosen a keyword for your post (just to name a couple of things). Today’s blogger has a list of ten things to check off before you publish your post.
10 Things to Check Before Hitting Publish
There are a lot of things to remember when it comes to blogging. Writing a post and clicking ‘publish’ is only half of it – and it can sometimes be easy to forget all those other things that you’re ‘supposed’ to do. This post serves as a checklist of things to check before hitting ‘publish’ on a finished blog post.
Read the full post here: 10 Things to Check Before Hitting Publish
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017