Automation tools can help you to stay on top of your social media in a few different ways. These tools can help you to schedule upcoming posts and they can notify you when you’ve been mentioned on social media, in addition to a whole host of other benefits. Today’s blogger has saved you the legwork, compared and contrasted, and put it all together in a easy-to-compare spec sheet – free!
15 Best Social Media Automation Tools
Have you ever fallen down the social media rabbit hole? You start with the best intentions but the next thing you know, you’ve spent hours replying to comments, sharing content, or just scrolling through your feeds.
This can all fall under the heading of “social media marketing” (well, maybe not the last one). It’s necessary if you’re going to build a real relationship with your followers, but if it’s interfering with the money-making side of your business, then it’s time to consider using social media automation software. In this post, I’m sharing 15 of the best social media automation tools that will help keep you out of the social media rabbit hole.
Plus, you can grab a free cheat-sheet to easily compare all the tools!
Read the full post here: 15 Best Social Media Automation Tools
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018