This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are all sorts of myths about blogs and blogging – when it’s best to publish, how much content to publish, when to re-share your content on social media, and how to schedule your day to try and fit everything in. There are definitely some helpful bits of advice sprinkled all over the internet, but there are also definitely some persistent ideas that are just not accurate but won’t go away. Today’s blogger addresses four common misconceptions about blogs and bloggers and aims to set people straight.
4 Myths About Blogs
Let’s get real. Blogging weeds out the weak pretty quickly. Blogging can be super rewarding for those with passion, purpose, and some serious desire. For those with whims of ambition followed by groans that things are not progressing fast enough, well peace out. Successful bloggers will tell you that they didn’t make it overnight. I wanted to address a few myths that come with blogging. Anyone researching blogging has probably seen a few of these before but sometimes a new article or author’s spin on things creates a different perspective. Blogs that publish daily supposedly have more visitors BUT, blogs who publish semi-regular, rich content make more money…. Let the rest go. Not even kidding.
Read the full post here: 4 Myths About Blogs
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017