Looking for some vlogging tips to help your next venture go smoothly? It’s really easy to get caught up into the technical aspects of vlogging (your “set”, lighting,…etc.). According to today’s featured blogger, it’s all about YOU and your content! Check out her five tips that will help you start your vlog entries on the right foot!
5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners
I find a lot of people are intimidated by vlogging because they think they need to have the perfect production quality or they just don’t feel comfortable being (or seeing themselves) on camera.
Rather than repeating myself over and over again in meetings or via email, I thought I’d put together a quick video with my simple tips for vlogging. My hope is that you’ll stop fretting about the “right” way to vlog and just do it.
And, believe me, I’m not a professional vlogger. These tips are ones that I’ve picked up along the way since I’ve started to use video on my blog.
Read the full post here: 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners (video)
- How To Create a Custom Watermark in PicMonkey - Feb 28, 2018
- SEO Blogger Tools of the Trade - Feb 23, 2018
- 5 Vlogging Tips for Beginners - Feb 16, 2018
- How to Get Your First 100 Email Subscribers in 30 Days or Less - Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Blog - Feb 9, 2018
- IFTTT for Bloggers: 5 Time-Saving Ideas - Jan 31, 2018
- Why I Quit Making New Year’s Resolutions to Explore Possibilities Instead - Jan 26, 2018
- Make Your Posts Pinteresting Using PicMonkey - Jan 24, 2018
- Social Media Influence - Jan 19, 2018
- 5 Tips to Get More Followers and Page Views - Jan 17, 2018
- 8 Great WordPress Plugins for Beginning Bloggers - Jan 12, 2018
- How to Organize Your Pinterest Boards - Jan 10, 2018
- The Best Blogging Advice I Ever Gave - Jan 5, 2018
- Best Free Valentine’s Day Fonts - Jan 3, 2018
- Top 10 Blogging Tips for NEW Bloggers - Dec 29, 2017